Utah County Stats and Information
Dashboard data is updated by 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
Alpine School District Covid-19 Dashboard
Nebo School District Covid-19 Dashboard
Utah County Help Line: 801-851-HELP (4357)
The call center is available between 10 am – 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
Utah Coronavirus information line at 1-800-456-7707.
Coronavirus.utah.gov Home page Chat feature
Protect High Risk Individuals
Public Health Orders/Directives/Guidance
State and local orders and directives
UTAH COUNTY MASK MANDATE
Face Covering- Frequently Asked Questions
6 Sign types available to encourage mask-wearing
Wear a mask when you’re in public places. Doing so will help protect you and others as we work to keep Utah healthy and safe.
Utah County Health Department does not provide testing for Coronavirus/COVID-19.
School Manual Webpage
COVID-19 School Manual (English)
COVID-19 School Manual Summary (English)
Coronarvirus Educational News and Resources
State Case Counts
Self Care Guide
COVID-19 Business Manual Summary
COVID-19 Business Manual (Spanish) – out of date, waiting for updated materials
Resources in other languages
How Covid Spreads
What to do if you tested positive for Covid 19
What to do if you have been in contact with someone who tested positive for Covid-19
Utah Strong– Free help for Covid-19 related Stress
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
UCHD Modified Services due to COVID-19
- Administration: if possible, please conduct business via phone or
e-mail. You can also contact us here
- Wellness Clinic: Most clinic visit types are being modified to accommodate social distancing. For questions, please contact the clinic at 801-851-7031. Immigration physicals are conducted one day a week, call 851-7038 to schedule an appointment.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) walk-in clinic: Only clients who are symptomatic for STIs or who have been contacted to come in are currently being seen.
- Immunizations: operating hours as normal. (Please call ahead if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms). American Fork and Payson clinics are currently closed- go to Provo for any vaccination needs.
- Welcome Baby and Baby Your Baby: Visits are being made over the phone. Clients can call 801-851-7527 to make an appointment.
- Vital Records: if possible, please order certificates through the mail or online at https://secure.utah.gov/vitalrecords/
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC): conducting most appointments by phone. Limited in-person appointments available as needed. Please contact us at 801-851-7300 or via text at 385-312-0625
- Environmental Health: if possible, please conduct business via phone or e-mail
- Health Promotion: all in-person classes have been postponed for the time being. Virtual car seat classes are available here. Contact us at 801-851-7095 for further information.
- Mosquito Abatement: Seasonal operations. View our surveillance data.