November 3, 2021
For high risk individuals
You may qualify for monoclonal antibody treatment (mAb) if you’ve tested positive for COVID-19, are at high risk for severe illness, and it has been 10 days or less since your symptoms first started. Monoclonal antibody treatment is most effective when given early and the sooner it is given the better.
Getting vaccinated is the best way to prevent COVID-19. Monoclonal antibody treatment should NOT be used to prevent COVID-19. People who might benefit the most from this treatment are those who are most likely to be hospitalized or die from COVID-19.
You must qualify for or have a doctor’s referral to get mAb treatment. Do not show up to a treatment location without an appointment.
Current mAb locations in Utah County
- Mountain Point Medical Center, Lehi – Provider referrals only
- American Fork Hospital – Provider referrals only
- Spanish Fork Instacare – Provider referrals only
- American Fork Instacare – Provider referrals only
- Utah Valley Instacare (Provo) – Provider referrals only
- Lehi Instacare – Provider referrals only
- NOMI health, Orem – 801-803-6231