Heart Disease Screening
151 S. University Avenue, suite 1709, Provo, UT 84601
Monday thru Friday from 8 AM to 4:30 PM
First Wednesday of each month clinic opens at 9:15 AM
Clinic will be closed on December 14, due to annual staff training
To make an appointment, please call 801-851-7031
Get screened – Be active! Be healthy! BeWise!
The BeWise Program provides cardiovascular health screening and health coaching to eligible Utah women. The program partners with the Utah Cancer Control Program to link women to screening for breast and cervical cancers.
BeWise is for women ages 40-64 who are mid-to-low-income, underinsured, or uninsured.
The goal of BeWise is to provide women with the knowledge, skills, and opportunities to improve diet, physical activity, and other lifestyle behaviors to prevent, delay, and control cardiovascular and other chronic diseases.
- Women ages 40-64 years old
- Based on household size and income
- Women with insurance may also qualify
FREE services (for those who qualify) include:
- Clinical breast exam
- Pap test
- Blood pressure test
- Cholesterol test
- Blood sugar (glucose or A1c) test
- Access to a personal health coach, who will work with you to set personal wellness goals
- Referral to other health programs (ie Chronic Disease Self-Management, Diabetes Prevention Program, Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program, Weight Watchers Membership)
- Medical referral and follow-up are provided as appropriate
To schedule an appointment, please call 801-851-7031 or 801-851-7092
Click here for more information.
The BeWise Program offers FREE classes about heart disease to the public. Topics include, but are not limited to, diabetes, cholesterol, blood pressure, weight loss, mental health and exercise.
All classes will be held in room 1600 of the Health and Justice Building, address 151 S University Ave, Provo, Utah.
See below for all class dates in 2023. *Please note that dates are subject to change.* Follow us on Facebook for updates.
The Women’s Clinic at the Utah County Health Department hosts health fairs throughout the year to promote cancer and heart disease awareness.
151 S University Avenue, suite 1709 Provo
Phone: (801) 851-7031 or 851-7092
For up-to-date information on classes, events, health information and more, click here and “like” our page!