Communities That Care (CTC)
Communities That Care is an evidence-based process that incorporates local volunteers who use prevention science to prevent youth problem behaviors before they start. Utah County currently has five CTC Coalitions in the following locations:
• American Fork | Genell Paulin – GPaulin@americanfork.gov
• Payson/Goshen/Genola | Kim Lefler – KimL@payson.org
• Pleasant Grove | Tamara Oborn – 801-856-2884, TOborn@pgcity.org
• Provo | Lauren Schoenwald – LaurenSc@provo.edu
• Saratoga Springs/Eagle Mountain | Caryn Nielsen-Coltrin – 801-888-9147
If you are interested in building a CTC Coalition in your area, please call 801-851-7188.