Community Grants- Request for Proposals
The Utah County Health Department (UCHD) is seeking proposals for projects that address root causes and factors associated with the youth use of electronic cigarettes, marijuana, and other drugs. Help spread the word and share this grant opportunity with your community partners.
Groups eligible for the grants include:
- Coalition of community organizations that is focused on substance abuse prevention
- Local government agency, including a law enforcement agency, for a program that is focused on substance abuse prevention
- Local education agency
Approximate award amounts will be between $50,000 to $100,000 per application. View full Request for Proposal (RFP)
Q & A session
The Utah County Health Department hosted a Q and A session to review the grant opportunity and answer questions.
Applications will be due no later than 11:59 PM MT on August 26, 2022. Please use the application document to ensure you include all the required sections.
Please submit the application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evidence-Based and Promising Practice Interventions:
- SAMHSA Evidence-Based Practices Resource Center
- Utah Evidence-Based Workgroup
- Search Utah’s registry of approved prevention programs
- Blueprints for Healthy Youth Development Registry of Experimentally Proven Programs
- Prevention Toolkit
- Best Practices for Comprehensive Tobacco Control Programs
- First Clearinghouse Database
Questions should be directed to Sarah Simons; email@example.com; 801-851-7099