Opioid and Drug Use Information
Are you or someone you know dealing with opioid misuse or addiction, including pain medication or heroin use?
The Utah County Health Department does not provide treatment services, however Utah County has many resources help with opioid use disorders.
- Stop the Opidemic
- Naloxone Information
- Naloxone for Opioid Overdose 101 Online Training
- Utah Naloxone
- Use Only as Directed
- Medication Drop Box Locations
- Opioid Overdose Prevention Training Class
- Substance Use Prevention Presentations
- Opioid Use During Pregnancy
- Utah Valley Drug Prevention Coalition
Diagnosis, Testing, Treatment, and Recovery Resources
Wasatch Behavioral Health provides screening and several treatment programs.
United Way 211 provides information on many programs, searchable by county and treatments needed.
If your organization would like to join in drug prevention efforts, please contact the Utah Valley Drug Prevention Coalition.