Physical Exams & Blood/Laboratory Tests
151 S. University Avenue, suite 1709, Provo, UT 84601
Monday thru Friday 8 AM to 4:00 PM
To make an appointment call the clinic at 801-851-2963
Wellness Physical Exams
The Utah County Health Department provides physical exams for:
- Well Child Checks
- Sports Physicals
- Scout Physicals
- Missionary Physicals
- School Physicals
- To schedule an appointment, please call the clinic at 801-851-7031
Please call Monday – Friday between 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for appointments or questions: 801-851-7038
The immigration physical process requires two (2) appointments and takes approximately one (1) to two (2) weeks for completion (if applicant has not received the COVID-19 vaccine, process maybe longer, see below for details).
As of October 1, 2021, the USCIS is requiring all people applying for adjustment of status for lawful permanent residence (LPR) in the United States to have the COVID-19 vaccine. To find out where you can get a COVID-19 vaccine in Utah County please click here or here.
Bring with you to your appointment:
- Current ID (government issued photo ID like a passport, driver’s license, employment authorization card, consular ID card, etc.)
- Immunization/vaccine record
- for those age of 12 and over:
- COVID-19 Vaccine. As of October 1, 2021, the USCIS is requiring all immigration applicants to have the COVID-19 vaccine. This vaccine may be a 1 time vaccine (Janssen/Johnson & Johnson) or a 2 dose vaccine series (Moderna or Pfizer-BioNTech). The Moderna vaccine requires at least 28 days between doses, and the Pfizer vaccine requires at least 21 days between doses. Please, plan in advance, as the immigration I-693 form will not be able to be signed by the civil surgeon until all COVID-19 vaccine dose/doses are completed.
- for those age of 18 and over:
- MMR (only if born in 1957 and after)
- for those age 65 and over additional:
- for those age of 12 and over:
- Insurance card ( for needed vaccinations only, immigration exam does not accept health insurance)
- Method of Payment (cash or credit card, HSA card, we do not accept American Express)
- Translator, if the applicant does not speak or read English.
- Come well hydrated and do not urinate for an hour before your first appointment.
Physical examinations for United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) form I-693 are provided by David C. Flinders, M.D.
Dr. Flinders is on the list of Civil Surgeons approved by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Services.
The I-693 form will be completed and placed in a sealed envelope for delivery to the USCIS office.
For information on prices and required paperwork, or to schedule an appointment, please call our clinic at 801-851-7038
The Wellness Clinic at the Utah County Health Department offers several laboratory tests for a discounted cash price.
For a list of all tests offered, click here or call 801-851-2963 for more information.
These services are offered as a Walk-in service Monday thru Friday, from 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM and from 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM. To make sure your walk-in service can accommodate you, you can call 801-851-2963 to check on our clinic schedule on any day.
Free Blood Pressure checks are available anytime during business hours of Monday thru Friday, 8 am – 4:00 pm.