Pregnant Moms & Babies
Program to assist uninsured pregnant mothers
Utah County Health Department
Assists pregnant women to apply for Medicaid so they can receive medical care through Medicaid insurance if they qualify.
Pregnant women can apply for Baby Your Baby (BYB) anytime during their pregnancy
- US citizen or qualified alien and have had a green card for at least 5 years
- Cannot be on any Medicaid program such as CHIP or PCN
- Income criteria must be met
After applying you will be contacted by your BYB representative.
To make an appointment, call 801-851-7033.
If you qualify for BYB, you can expect:
- A consultation with our BYB Specialist
- A free, 1-hour appointment with a BYB Nurse
- Community referrals based on individual circumstances
Physical exam and/or blood tests are available. To schedule an appointment, please call 801-851-7038.
Please see our Children’s Health page for other areas of service that may be helpful to you.